Classes & Workshops
“This is a wonderful day, I haven’t seen this one before”
Breath ~ Movement ~ Imagination
A Place Called Lovely…
Available for groups and retreats
In person and online
Amanda offers classes and workshops which are based on a unique fusion of Breathing practices, Universal Movement, Yoga, Creative Meditation and Dream Yoga practices.
Gentle restorative yoga styled movement timed with the rhythm of the breath and combined with the healing power of imagination practices, to balance the body and nourish the mind.
Creative Meditation brings together Breathing practices with Dream Yoga, “Mindlessness” and Imagination exercises to offer deep calm, healing and transformation.
Mixing the science of the breath and neuroscience, with Yoga and Tibetan wisdom, for the ultimate goal of…
Peace of Mind…
Some of the many benefits of the Universal Breath:
- Reduced levels of stress and anxiety
- Heart coherence, bringing every system in the body into coherence and working more optimally
- Optimised oxygen levels in the cells
- Improved sleep and mood
- Improved Nitric Oxide production, one of our greatest allies, being anti-viral and anti-bacterial as well as aiding digestion, sleep, hormone production etc.
- Increased circulation of bodily fluids delivering similar benefits to the brain as exercise and meditation.
- Brainwave state that aids healing and transformation of difficult memories.
- Synchronicity with the Earth’s frequency (Schumann Resonance) providing great benefits to our immunity, energy and healing capacity.
Finding the you that you’d like to be…
Amanda is a Breath-Body-Mind™ teacher, Yoga Teacher and Nutritional Therapist with many other skills in Breathwork, Mindfulness and Coaching.
She is a Senior Founder Member of the UK’s Breathing Institute where they work on protocols to offer help and new solutions for a wide variety of conditions, “dis-ease” and life stages.
Gentle Restorative Movement
Mixing science, Yoga and Tibetan wisdom to find...
Peace of Mind
(*Thursday 20th May 11.30-12.30pm)